Latest Developments

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 30, 2010

    The Untitled 'Ski Resort' Game


    Another quick update on the untitled Ski Resort game I am working on at the moment. A new screenshot (see above) and some early gameplay footage - which can be found at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNzzSF2Tq_g



    I'm having fun making this game - it is certainly vastly different to what you are used to getting from me... and that in itself is as good as a holiday!

    Cheers,
    Ben.

    5 comments:

    Kilrha said...

    It's kinda sad really. Ever since you've finished exmortis 3 almost no one comes to this site anymore. Well I'll be here no matter what. You've got my support Ben.

    Kilrha said...

    It's kinda sad really. Ever since you've finished exmortis 3 almost no one comes to this site anymore. Well I'll be here no matter what. You've got my support Ben.

    VelociraptorBlade said...

    Reminds me a lot of Roller Coaster Tycoon; can't wait to play it.

    VelociraptorBlade said...

    Reminds me of Roller Coaster Tycoon; can't wait to see it.

    Ampersand said...

    Is this going to have that yeti from SkiFree in it?