Latest Developments

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 20, 2010

    New game in the pipeline...

    Hey y'all... it's been a while, huh?


    Things have been hectic of late. I've been swamped under a mountain of client work since the new year, but thankfully I've managed to get enough of it out of the way to dedicate just a little bit of my time to developing our new game...


    Snow enthusiasts are gonna love this one, as you build and manage your own alpine wonderland! More details to come in the months ahead so for now, enjoy the screenshots!












    Cheers,
    Ben.

    1 comment:

    Bong Brothers said...

    HAHA OMG....I have an addiction to this types of games...honestly I've played everyone of your games and been following your blog this you started it. OK that sounded creepy...anyway I'm really looking forward to this game as I do with every game you develop.