Latest Developments

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 22, 2010

    Design Refresh & New Actionscript Blog


    I got a little bit tired of the dark brooding vibe this blog and my Twitter page was conveying... yeah sure, it was appropriate artwork for when our main focus was Exmortis 3...

    However Exmortis 3 is now 8 months old and my focus has subsequently shifted to the project(s) ahead of me - so I wanted to brighten things up a little bit around here as I push into less dystopian and morbid territory.

    Also - for those of you who follow this blog and are of the Flash Dev breed, just a reminder that I have a new Actionscript developer blog which may be relevant to your interests... http://goandgetflucked.blogspot.com

    More good stuff to come in the months ahead here!

    Cheers,

    Ben.

    No comments: