For all you Newgrounds/Jayisgames visitors, wide distributed release will see it hit those websites (and all the other sites that enjoy stealing flash games from Newgrounds without remunerating the artist) on January 28th...
Now for the clues on what the hell this project is about...
- "Alarm Hot Vest" is an anagram
- It is a point n click supernatural game
- It is based on a true story from the entity designated by the above anagram
- The date January 28 is significant
- The game has a lot of similarities to the original Exmortis game and it's atmosphere
- Ambience and some sound effects are provided by a group of very well known musicians
That's all I'm willing to give away for now... However, keep your eyes glued to this site in the next 2 months for screenshots and the final announcement once the game has gone live!