Latest Developments

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 09, 2006

    Exmortis3 Call For Sponsors

    Hello again all... it's probably waaaay too early in the creative process to even be bringing this up - but what the hell...

    The first two Exmortis games took an amazing amount of my time to create and I have made it known that my original intent was to create the Exmortis game as a way of getting my web and flash design skills promoted and try and ramp up the Leffler Web Design business.

    However in analysing the amount of work I have put in to the games and comparing it to what little business I have received in return from showcasing my skills in this manner, I am left with no choice but to open Exmortis3 up to offers of sponsorship and/or product placement within the content of the game.

    There is a lot of potential to advertise and promote on a large scale within this medium - and to prove that, let me give you a brief overview of the statistics of the existing Exmortis games:

    EXMORTIS 2 (Stats as of Sept-27)
    - The game has been live and on the internet since March 26, 2006
    - A total of 1.3 million unique people have played the game since release. That is an average of over 7000 unique plays of the game per day.
    - Of the 1.3 million reported above, it is estimated that approximately 700,000 people have replayed the game.
    - A total of 306 websites around the world have hosted the game since release. Of which at least 85 still currently host and receive daily traffic through the game source file.
    - The main host of the game – ie. Newgrounds.com reports 470,427 plays of the game through their website alone (which will no doubt increase greatly as Halloween approaches).


    EXMORTIS (Stats as of Sept-27)
    - The game has been live and on the internet since August 27, 2004.
    - This game did not have any Mochibot tracking scripts integrated, so most stats are not available as they are for Exmortis2.
    - The main host of the game Newgrounds.com (as per the above link) reports 1.15 million plays of the game through their website alone.

    - It is estimated that over 5 million people have played Exmortis since released in mid 2004.

    So as you can see, the potential to hit 1.3 million people within an initial 6 month period with product placement and sponsorship has got to be worth something to someone out there!

    So, if you are the owner of a company/website that seeks to potentially sponsor flash games, feel free to email me at ben_leffler@hotmail.com to discuss.

    Alternatively, if you know of a Flash Game Sponsorship program that pays well (obviously I want to maximise my return on the game as best as possible) then feel free to leave a comment to this post.

    7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Try armor games. They are a wonderful game site that actually pay the creator for putting their games on (or at least that's what I heard).

    Anonymous said...

    good job on making this game, the first one was cool and addictive, but dude the second one, jeezz,im telling you the truth it scared me, what really got me and scare the shit out of me was all the pieces of info about the exmortis onslaught (the diary, the newspapers story, shit they used a nuclear in the second day of engagement)that really really scared me,gave me a feeling of paranoid and i got more inmerse in this apocaliptic world, good job with these and i hope you put more of these elements in your future games, i really apreciate the dedication you put in this game, so keep the good work and i hope you get a sponsor soon (damn if i were rich, ill sponsor you right away, to make this a movie o a console game ><)

    Anonymous said...

    6y5retgfhhfdrgrggrgrgggrgdfgrgdfggrgfgrf

    Anonymous said...

    hohos

    Anonymous said...

    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz now i know mt abc's next time wont you sing with me

    Anonymous said...

    I'm amazed you even have to ask for sponsorship, considering the figures you posted, Ex Mortis as an advertising agent mis certainly a good idea ^_^

    Anonymous said...

    First of all the first and second exmortis kicked ass!!!!! I played them both over and over again!! I was just wondering when in Decmeber is Exmortis 3 coming out??Im just dying to play it!!!